Fitness is serious business at BTLFC. If your goal is to increase strength, energy and improve your overall health and fitness, our 105,000-square-foot fitness center is your ultimate workout partner. BTLFC is one of the nation’s largest and most respected hospital-affiliated physical fitness centers. Personal training, group exercise, athletic
conditioning: whatever defines your fitness you’ll find it here.
When using the fitness areas, please be courteous to fellow members by observing the following guidelines:
• Refrain from using your cell phone to avoid disrupting others.
• Replace all weights on racks when finished.
• Shoes must be worn in workout areas.
• Share your space. Please allow others to work in with you.
• Please wipe down equipment when finished. Disinfectant wipe dispensers are located throughout the workout areas.
• Water bottles are permitted, but do not bring open cups into the fitness areas.